Been home a couple of days now from our tour of India, and had a chance to look at all we did:
- 8450 people came to our shows and got to laugh, clap, dance and sing with us – and most importantly, they got to hear about Jesus! (It’s likely more than that; we count our attendance numbers pretty conservatively)
- 21,000 miles travelled (in planes, trains, busses, cars and auto-rickshaws)
- 32 days on the road
- 18 performances
- 12 trips to ‘American’ restaurants (KFC, Dominos, or McDonalds – which do NOT taste the same as they do at home…)
- 10 cities visited
- 9 cities performed in
- 7 days of training seminars (in 4 different cities)
- 6 airports (Indianapolis, Chicago, Abu Dhabi, Cochin, Mumbai, Chennai)
- 5 shows where Seth or Scott (or both) broke a string
- 3 shows where people (usually university administrators) had to restrain crowds from dancing too much!
- 2 shows where Jonelle broke her key-tar (but fixed it!)
- One amazing God that we got to talk about with LOTS of people.
It was an amazing tour and we’re exhausted, but we had a great time Thanks, India… we’ll be back. Because THIS needs to happen again!